Pages

Sunday 2 October 2011

Yet another hair post~

So, I felt it was time for a hair growth progress type post~


March '11. At this point, I had to straighten my hair everyday or the craziness that is my hair would be unleashed. The volume of my hair naturally is unreal and it's just so big. Straightening my hair is a very lengthy process because my hair's so thick, but to be honest, I do skimp a lot on the back sections of my hair.


As you can see, that purple colour is pretty much gone, apart from up in my roots. Sad times, but, I have a mid brown which I'll dye over with, because my hair seems to have patches of rose in it.


You can kind of see where the purple is at the roots, and where it fades out into a rose/brown. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the camera to capture the weirdness that is my hair colour, accurately, at the moment.



I've been religiously using a deep conditioning treatment once a week, and using Herbal Essences shampoos/conditioners, or the Dove ones, because I know my hair likes those, my hair is in good condition; it's soft, growing (which is rare for my side of the family, our hair grows out rather than down) and generally easy to work with.
I've not heat styled my hair in about 2 months now, I've just been lazy to tell the truth, but I think my hair has benefited from it.

But...

My hair is finally growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment