Pages

Friday 14 October 2011

Quick post! Nail hauls

So... As a student, with no money, what do you do when you're tired, grumpy and have no money? You spend £30 in Lush and buy nail polish, that's what!


Art Deco Nail Art Lacquers in Black, Yellow, Baby Pink, Collection 2000 Hot Looks Fasty Dry polish in Wink, Art Deco in Gold Glitter, Silver Glitter and White, Collection 2000 Nail Care 2 in 1 Base Coat and a Glow in the Dark polish from Poundland.



All polishes apart from the Base Coat were found in my local Poundland, so I was very happy (I bought the Black and White Art Deco polish and the Hot Looks one yesterday and the remaining lot today) The base coat was in Superdrug for £2.99.

I like finding things in the Pound Shop that are good quality; the only problem is that you seldom find things in there two visits in a row. I was incredibly lucky that I managed to get the rest of the Art Deco polishes (I got all of the colours they had), because usually if I left it a day between, I wouldn't have gotten a chance!

P.S, I feel much better now, I think I might have a bath with a third of my Candy Mountain Bubble Bar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment