Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

Glow in the Dark

Glow in the Dark!

I've been messing around with my camera, and I've finally found out how to take pictures of glow in the dark stuff!

Nail Polishes~




The taller one is one from Wilkinsons that came with a glow in the dark lipstick. It's with their Halloween stock, and was £1. The smaller bottle is the one I picked up from my local poundland (do you see a theme yet :P)


The one on the left is the Wilko one, and it doesn't leave a colour on the nail. It does however, feel like child's polish, and peels off. The one on the right is the poundland one, and it leaves a subtle lime green sheen.

Now for the fun part~


Left to Right, Poundland, Wilko
As you can see, in the bottle, the Wilko one is definitely brighter but on the nail, they're pretty similar. The Wilko one goes on a little more uneven, as shown with the streaky-ness. Both nails had 3 coats on.


Close up~

No comments:

Post a Comment