Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Khaki Force and a Raindrop

On my way home from uni I popped into my local Superdrug and picked up these.


Two Miss Sporty Lasting Nail Colours, in Raindrop, and Khaki Force.

These are two excellent fall/autumn colours; they come in the standard Miss Sporty rounded glass bottle, and are small enough to throw in your bag and for you to lose it in there.

Raindrop is a blackened blue heavy teal colour, which I am in love with, ever since swatching. The drawback with this colour is that the formula of the polish is actually very watery, and it takes around 3 coats for the colour to be fully opaque. Think dupe of OCC's Echo

Khaki Force is a yellow heavy khaki colour (funnily enough :P), and after one coat the colour is pretty gross. Ever seen baby poop? Yeah, it's that colour after one coat, but after two and three coats, it's a much nicer darkish yellow green. The formula is a little less watery.

I don't know the wear of these just yet, as I only bought them two days ago, and I have just put a fresh coat of Raindrop on my nails, but as soon as I know, I'll update this post.

Courtsey of my little nail swatch wheel thing, here are swatches of Khaki Force and Raindrop!



Here they're shown as they are after normal application. My favourite way to wear these though is with a matte top coat; I use Claire's matte top coat (£2.25), because I'm cheap like that. My camera subsequently died as I wrote that, so I can't post pictures right now of the polishes with the top coat; sorry!



Nail Polishes can be bought from Miss Sporty website or Superdrug stores. The polishes cost £1.99.

Purchased with my own money, from Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment