Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Travel Make Up -- Family

Travel Make Up! (For visiting family)

I'm visiting my grandparents from Thursday to Saturday, then going to my mum's from Saturday to Monday, and this is what I've taken with me.



Mini Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Came with my Pixie Pin Up set.


Storm Palette by Sleek (£6.49)
This is my go to palette, as it's just so easy to work with. The colours are there to go from day to night really easily and quickly.


Rimmel The Max Bold Curves Mascara (I got this for free when they were giving them away)
Truth to be told, I'm just using this baby up. It does the job, but I'm not a fan of Rimmel mascaras.


Rimmel Extreme Definition Two Tone Eye Definer in Funky Chick. I got this from Poundland a while back so I'm thinking it's been discontinued. This is my HG pencil eyeliner. I use the brown with a light hand to define my brows, and the teal to brighten up a neutral eye.


Barry M Supersoft Eye Crayon in Black (£3.99)


Vanilla Lip Balm from H&M (£1.99)
Love the smell of this, maybe more so than its moisturising properties!

For face, my skin is pretty balanced right now, so I'm just using a moisturiser, which is the Garnier Pure A Daily Treatment Moisturiser for the day time, and night is the Nivea Creme.

This is all I take if I'm visiting family -- My family isn't keen on make up at all, and I like to keep them happy. Brushes I take are the ELF Eyeshadow Brush and Blending Brush, both from their regular line, no pictures, they're nothing fancy.

But that's it! What do you take for a short weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment