Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

Bad Girl Palette - Sleek

Bad Girl Palette

I know, I know, I'm probably the last person in the world to get this palette, but I never found a need for it. That was until I went shopping a couple of days ago. I was annoyed that I couldn't find the I Love... Chocolate and Oranges shower stuff and that the GOSH polish I wanted had been discontinued, so I decided that I would browse the Sleek stand.

I knew I definitely didn't want the nude palette, as I have the storm, and that seems to better; so I decided on Bad Girl.



All happy and nice in the box. Nothing amiss, right?



Wrong.



I opened it and the mirror was cracked, and the white shadow was damaged.


It's a nice palette, perfect for dramatic smokey eyes (as my sister always requests), and I am glad I bought it, I just wish that I opened the box, and checked. I'm terrified that if I do, a surly store detective will come up to me and demand that I pay for it anyway, even if it does have a crack. Either way, I can live without the mirror, and the damage to the white was only a small part of the shadow missing. I took the mirror out, because I didn't want the mirror to shatter one day, and I had a morbid thought of me one day brushing fragments of mirror into my eyelids... Yeah.

Nevermind!

Bought from Superdrug. Available at Superdrug stores and sleekmakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment