Pages

Friday 4 November 2011

New Nail Polish -- Barry M, Miss Sporty, Revlon



These lovelies are the newest members of my collection!
Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, Barry M Black, Miss Sporty It's Not My Name, Barry M Grey, Barry M Cyan




Black, Grey, Cyan Blue

They all apply smoothly, and are thicker than the other Barry M polishes I have (Peach Melba I'm looking at you!) £2.99 from Superdrug, Boots or Barrym.com




Facets of Fuchsia over Barry M Black, GOSH 546 over Barry M Grey

The Revlon nail polish needs to be applied over a black. On its own, after two coats, the base colour is still a sheer black. It also reminded me of another colour I have in my collection, which is GOSH's 546 Rainbow, which is a polish with flakies in, and I love the flakies. They're similiar, but the GOSH has a clear base, and the Revlon looks like it has glitter in it rather than flakies. £6.49 from drugstores


It's Not My Name

This is from the Lasting Colour line of Miss Sporty nail polishes. I like Miss Sporty, they're cheap and their nail polishes are good. I don't buy their make up because it doesn't appeal to me. This colour is a bright bubblegum pink with a blue flash. £1.99 from Superdrug or miss-sporty.com


Also! I was in Tesco because I needed to get a printer refill kit, and I saw this and had to buy it.

It's a hippo stapler!

No comments:

Post a Comment