Pages

Saturday 17 March 2012

Notd with a gif, wtf

So! I have a new polish...


Sparkle Touch polish from Miss Sporty. Nothing exciting right? Well let's go all blurry for a second and see if the holographic gorgeousness can come out a little more.



Oh there's no words to describe how happy I was when I found this. It's a clear polish base with holographic small glitter and larger blue glitters, and it looks fantastic over all colours (my favourite being greens and greys). It does feel a little grainy after application, but that's remedied by a top coat.

This is Sparkle Touch over Barry M's Black


This is under tungsten lighting, and I think my white balance is a little off :/
Unfortunately, a static photograph doesn't really help with demonstration of the awesome glitteryness, so I had a brainwave.

Now, I've been lurking tumblr since about late December, and I've been making GIFs left right and center, and I thought to myself, well, I could show you the holographic-ness without a video~ So here, have a highly awkward, and really quickly made GIF showing you the glitter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment