Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

H&M Polishes

I didn't post the swatches of the H&M polishes like I said I would, but here, have three at once!


Pink Me Up (that you can kind of see), with Dark Hot Red and Spark Me Up on the ring finger.

The polishes are thinner than say Barry M, but I find that that makes them easier to work with. The Spark Me Up though, well, it's a glitter top coat, and it's amazing. It's not as fantastic as the Miss Sporty one I raved about, it doesn't have the holographic-ness, but it does have a lovely mix of red, blue and silver glitter.
Dark Hot Red does what it says on the tin, and is a rich deep red, and Pink Me Up was my least favourite as a pale pink with a slight gold sheen to it. It just takes ages to layer up to full opacity, this was 5 coats and I could still see a nail line.

Available in H&M stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment